Tuesday, August 10, 2010

turning over a new leaf.

selamat menyambut Ramadhan al mubarak utk semua. alhamdulillah dipanjangkan umur utk berpuasa tahun ni & semoga Ramadhan tahun ni lebih baik dari tahun yg sudah :)


it's tuesday, which means i only have 1day++ before i leave for Umrah this thursday. packing is still on-going, but there's not much left to do i think. i already pressed my clothes before folding them into the luggage, cuz surprise2 i dont think i'll be bringing my travel iron along on this particular trip. mommy dah sound kata "tak payah bawak iron..pegi umrah takyah lawa2..sume org pun buruk je.asal baju bersih sudah." isk2..jadi pasrah saja la..hehe..


since the past couple of days i have not been sleeping well. it's been a while since i have trouble sleeping, but a few days ago, i began tossing and turning in my bed for hours again. is there something bugging my mind, u may ask? well, just that old feeling i guess. regret,mostly. i dont know why it's all coming back now, but i have a hunch that it has to do with my going to the Holy Land.

it's exhausting, you know. i fell asleep over 2 am since 2 nights ago, and wake up quite early. i just couldn't go back to sleep for longer than i intended. and when im up, i feel so fatigued, my body aches and i dont have that much energy to do stuff during the day. which explains why today i've been having this bad headache, but i still cooked dinner for my family. yela,sbb terawih kemungkinan besar mlm ni, and surely they have to eat dinner first before going kan. so although my head hurts, i did manage to produce these:




ikan terubuk panggang + sambal cili kicap



sambal petai + ikan bilis for my dad.



i might not blog again (or i might, depending on my mood :) ) until i come back from Umrah in the next 2 weeks. please pray for our safety, dan doakan kami slmt pergi & pulang insyaallah. i vow to come back as a new person, to leave everything behind for good and go on with my life.

it's time to turn over a new leaf.


selamat berpuasa dear readers. takecare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment